Computer Repair Near Me
You might need a nerd if…
- You need your computer to be fixed fast
- You want the peace of mind of working with a local you can trust
- You’re looking for a competitive price from a known and established business
The Computer Repair Near Me QuestionThe most common question we’re asked at Nerds On Call is, “Do you offer computer repair near me?” The answer is, “Yes! Yes we do!” Nerds On Call is not one of those faceless IT businesses who snaffle up your computer, send it to the other side of the world to be fixed and then have it dropped off at your door weeks later. That’s not how we roll. Having to get your computer fixed is stressful enough as it is. Our goal at Nerds On Call is to make the process as easy as possible for you, by working with local nerds you can trust. If you want a fast and efficient local service, we’re your Nerds. Just call us at 1-800-919-6373 or fill out our contact form.
Why should I give my business to a local nerd?There are three big reasons staying local makes all the difference.
1. You’ll get your computer fixed fasterGetting your computer shipped somewhere far away for repair (often India or China) takes time. Even if you fork out significant money for the fastest possible shipping, you’re going to be looking at days if not weeks added to the total time you’re without your computer. This may be all fine and dandy if you have several computers or if you’re capable of cryogenic stasis, but for average people, this extra wait is a serious inconvenience. Then there’s the whole issue of damages. The further you have to ship hardware, the greater the risk it’ll be damaged in transit. Why go through all that if you don’t have to? If you work with us, your precious computer stays nearby, it gets back to you faster and you needn’t worry about it being damaged along the way.
2. We can come to your homeYou read that right. We’ll actually do a home call, like a doctor in one of those 1950s movies. Sometimes dealing with a problem remotely is just a nightmare. It’s time-consuming and frustrating having to walk through your problem over the phone, only to be put on hold and transferred to someone else so that you can explain the issue all over again. All of that nonsense is neatly sidestepped when a courteous nerd arrives at your doorstep, ready to solve the problem the old-fashioned way: in person.
3. We’re real, actual humansGetting a local person to help is just a cool thing to do. Working with a nearby nerd supports your local community and sets up a relationship with a tech professional who can continue to help keep your home or office technology in perfect working order. You might even bump into your new nerdish friend at Starbucks!
Hmm, what’s the catch?There is no catch. Seriously!
We are well-resourcedNerds On Call has been around since 2004. We started off as just two people on a mission to spread our nerdish wisdom to the masses, but gradually expanded into a veritable Nerdtopia of talented tech men and women who know to make computers behave. We’re an established company full of dedicated people who love to make technology work.
We don’t outsource our talentEvery nerd who works for us is passionate about providing a friendly, top-quality service. We don’t send your computer off to be fixed by someone we don’t know. All our services are provided in-house by our hand-picked primo brainiacs.
Our prices are competitive and we won’t squeeze you for more moneyOur service fees are extremely competitive. More importantly, though, we believe a big part of our service is to give you the skills and tools to keep your computer running problem free. While we’re always here to help, we also try to make sure you have the resources you need to solve your tech challenges without us. If you browse through our website, you’ll see how serious we are about educating our customers on how to get the most from their technology.
Are you ready to meet a friendly, neighborhood Nerd?We’re nerdy, we’re local and we’re ready to make your computer problems a distant memory. Let’s do this! For computer repair near you, call us at 1-800-919-6373 or fill out our contact form and we’ll get back to you fast. In the meantime, feel free to take a look at some of the services we can offer you: Sacramento repair shop or one of our other shop locations across California and Oregon to get your computer fixed today!
Nerds Price List
Now you too can get the answer to our most frequently asked question, “How much do you charge?” Just enter your email address and we’ll send you our Nerds on Call Price Chart.
Questions nerds often hear about Computer Repair Near Me
How can you offer a home service?
Nerds On Call has a network of technicians and building on our successes, we’ve gradually expanded to cover a large part of the US. This gives us the ability to provide a superior quality of service, sending people out to locations when required.
How fast can you get my computer back to me?
We’re not going to blow smoke here! The time will vary depending on the seriousness of the problem. Our service is fast though because there are no long postal bottlenecks and we can always have a technician available to service your computer.
Is cryogenic stasis actually possible?
No. Not yet. But watch this space.