You might need a nerd if…
- Your laptop is running more slowly than usual
- Your laptop gets excessively hot while running
- You see popup ads appearing on your laptop
A laptop computer is a portable personal computer (PC). All of the computer components are housed within a folding shell
Laptop RepairLaptops are one of the coolest inventions since the flux capacitor… wait, those don’t actually exist… You get the idea. Light and portable, yet powerful enough to run all your applications so you can take everything you need on the road. Now that prices have dropped, laptops are even a great option to replace your desktop computer. In addition to the usual virus and malware hazards, there are some issues that laptops are especially susceptible to: broken keys, battery failure, cable fraying, and fan overheating. Don’t let a laptop on the fritz stall your freewheeling ways. Our Nerds are very capable at Laptop Repair, read our list of services below.
Specific Laptop Repair Services:(These services are unique laptop repair fixes, and focus of the hardware components of your laptop. For all additional generic or software related services, see our computer repair page.)
- Repair or replace a broken laptop screens
- Repair or replace broken laptop keys
- Diagnose and when necessary replace a laptop battery and/or power supply
- Replace broken laptop parts including: usb ports, headphone jacks and power buttons
- Configure WiFi or Blue Tooth connection settings
- Modify your laptop's settings to improve battery life
- Installation of remote wipe and anti-theft security software
- Did you know that we offer free estimates? We believe in telling you how much the repair service will cost up front. Feel free to call us anytime for all of your Laptop Repair needs.
Laptop NetworkingWould you like to set up a secure home network? Click here to visit our laptop networking page
Nerds Price List
Now you too can get the answer to our most frequently asked question, “How much do you charge?” Just enter your email address and we’ll send you our Nerds on Call Price Chart.
Questions nerds often hear about Laptop Repair
Why is my laptop so hot?
Laptops get hot when the fans can't keep up with what the computer is trying to do. This can be because of dust, an old laptop, or malware.
Why does my laptop randomly shut off?
Random shutdowns can be caused by memory corruption, malware, or just old age