Malware is all too common these days. The sheer density of malicious programs throughout the internet is frightening. Nerds on Call can remove any malware that you may have contracted over the years surfing the web. We can also recommend programs to prevent malware occurrences in the future. Our Nerds know what it takes to get rid of malware, and keep it out of your system.
You might need a nerd if…
- Your computer has started running slowly out of the blue
- Your computer often crashes for no reason, and seems fine upon restart
- there are strange voices coming from the computer
- You let scammers onto the computer
- you’ve been locked out of your computer
- there are a lot of suspicious popups
- Your “drivers need updating”
Like This? We have more!
Sign up below to be kept in the loop and be sent more content like this in the future!
Questions nerds often hear about Yuba City Malware Removal
Will malware make me lose my data?
Malware can take many forms. Many of these will cause your computer to act in an unstable fashion. While most malware does not directly erase data, you should make a backup of everything you hold dear
A rootkit is a piece of software that runs at the same level as your operating system’s administrator
A trojan horse is a type of malware that poses as another piece of software to trick you into installing it