Laptops are probably the most common form of computers found today. The combination of mobility and power allows laptops to be just as fast as desktops, but a fraction of the size. The downside of owning a laptop is that repairs and hardware replacement is more challenging. Nerds on Call has experienced technicians that can handle any laptop repair or hardware replacement, no matter how it happened.
Specific Laptop Repair Services:
(These services are unique laptop repair fixes, and focus of the hardware components of your laptop. For all additional generic or software related services, see our computer repair page.)
- Repair or replace a broken laptop screens
- Repair or replace broken laptop keys
- Diagnose and when necessary replace a laptop battery and/or power supply
- Replace broken laptop parts including: usb ports, headphone jacks and power buttons
- Configure WiFi or Blue Tooth connection settings
- Modify your laptop’s settings to improve battery life
- Installation of remote wipe and anti-theft security software
- Did you know that we offer free estimates? We believe in telling you how much the repair service will cost up front. Feel free to call us anytime for all of your Laptop Repair needs.
Would you like to set up a secure home network? Click here to visit our laptop networking page