If you are attempting to remove malware on your own, you are gambling with your computer. Malware removal is a challenge because there are so many different types out there, each with a different strength. Fighting malware effectively requires a mix of experience, intuition, and the proper tools. The Nerds on Call want to make you a malware removal expert by providing you with protection, prevention, and elimination of malware.
You might need a nerd if…
- Your computer has started running slowly out of the blue
- Your computer often crashes for no reason, and seems fine upon restart
- there are strange voices coming from the computer
- You let scammers onto the computer
- you’ve been locked out of your computer
- there are a lot of suspicious popups
- Your “drivers need updating”
Like This? We have more!
Sign up below to be kept in the loop and be sent more content like this in the future!
Questions nerds often hear about Chico Malware Removal
Will malware make me lose my data?
Malware can take many forms. Many of these will cause your computer to act in an unstable fashion. While most malware does not directly erase data, you should make a backup of everything you hold dear
A rootkit is a piece of software that runs at the same level as your operating system’s administrator
A trojan horse is a type of malware that poses as another piece of software to trick you into installing it