Computer Tuneup Eugene
You might need a nerd if…
- Your computer is going slower and slower with time. Every time you do something new, it takes longer
- Your computer is giving you low disk space errors or other cryptic messages
- If your printer won't connect to your new computer
- If your computer is freezing or you can't find missing data
- The internet connection is slow or keeps dropping
- There are strange voices coming from the computer
- You just need a computer that WORKS
Every time your computer starts, the biggest piece of software it turns on is the operating system. However, the operating system loads a lot of other programs that it thinks you will use. These are called startup items and run every time you turn your computer on
Files are stored on your disk in sections. Your hard drive does this to save space and speed, but over time gaps can appear and your hard drive takes longer to find the data on it. Disk fragmentation is an issue on older systems, but new computers automatically defragment themselves
The system registry is where Windows stores all of the computer's settings. Not just the settings you choose, but other things like the color of window shadows and the location of certain files.
Nerds Price List
Now you too can get the answer to our most frequently asked question, “How much do you charge?” Just enter your email address and we’ll send you our Nerds on Call Price Chart.
Questions nerds often hear about Computer Tuneup Eugene
Is Computer Tuneup Eugene expensive?
Every computer problem is different. We give free estimates so you can get a good idea of exactly what you need.