Virus Removal Redding
You might need a nerd if…
- Your computer is running slowly
- Your computer has frozen more than once in the last week
- Your computer suddenly takes abnormally long to start
- Your computer has recently turned off without warning
- You can't find personal files or your computer tells you that files are missing
- You see unexpected error messages that are not related
- Your hardware suddenly does not function as usual
A hacker is someone who creates programs intended to use others'' computers without their permission
Nerds Price List
Now you too can get the answer to our most frequently asked question, “How much do you charge?” Just enter your email address and we’ll send you our Nerds on Call Price Chart.
Questions nerds often hear about Virus Removal Redding
How did I get this virus?
Viruses rely on tricking a user of your computer. Most viruses come along with an offer that seems to good to be true: the perfect answer to your obscure Google search or those compromising pictures of you that a stranger is claiming to have...
Does a hacker have all of my information?
Probably not. Most viruses are simple piece of code designed to do one task. Sometimes a hacker is just trying to annoy people, sometimes control their computer, or gather information en masse. Viruses are by definition 'dumb.' They are not targeted attacks; they are simply designed to have as wide a reach as possible.
How do I get rid of a virus without calling someone?
Most viruses can be removed with free software and the steps listed on this page. However, computers that have had many viruses or especially pervasive viruses may require more intensive steps. These can cause data loss and should be performed by a trained professional.