Malware Removal Redding
You might need a nerd if…
- Your computer has started running slowly out of the blue
- Your computer often crashes for no reason, and seems fine upon restart
- there are strange voices coming from the computer
- You let scammers onto the computer
- you've been locked out of your computer
- there are a lot of suspicious popups
- Your "drivers need updating"
A rootkit is a piece of software that runs at the same level as your operating system's administrator
A trojan horse is a type of malware that poses as another piece of software to trick you into installing it
Nerds Price List
Now you too can get the answer to our most frequently asked question, “How much do you charge?” Just enter your email address and we’ll send you our Nerds on Call Price Chart.
Questions nerds often hear about Malware Removal Redding
Will malware make me lose my data?
Malware can take many forms. Many of these will cause your computer to act in an unstable fashion. While most malware does not directly erase data, you should make a backup of everything you hold dear