Chico Data Transfer Service
A service called Data Transfer is a convenient way to have access to all of your photos, documents, music and even bookmarks on the new computer. The Nerds can save all of your documents, images, videos, and even app data and bookmarks onto your new system so you do not lose a step. Whether it’s a complete image of your hard drive or even just a few documents, our Data Transfer service will make the transitions from old computer to new computer easier.
Nothing makes a dead computer worse than also losing your files, photos and videos.
There’s no better way to to protect your data than with a cloud-based online data backup. Hard drives can fail, even external backup drives, thumbdrives and flash data sticks. That’s why Nerds On Call has partnered with industry leader, IDrive, to ensure that your data is protected and available to you anytime and anywhere you need it.
IDrive is a cloud backup and storage service that offers the easiest way to get your data protected. It keeps your files safe, back ups are fast, and your data is stored on a fully encrypted remote server.
For less than $8 a month, you get up to 5 TB of cloud storage protected with military-grade AES encryption and an optional private key. IDrive even offers point-in-time recovery to restore lost files whenever you need them.
IDrive Secures your date by:
- Automatically recognizing the modified parts of files and backing them up
- Accessing files backed up from PCs and Macs – even files synced from connected devices
- Allowing you to search and restore files from the desktop application or via any browser
- No data is deleted from your IDrive online account until you manually delete it
- Activity reports, backup status reports, and share reports all keep you up to date to ensure you know right away if iDrive encounters an error.
- Perform file-level backup to secure your entire computer, and restore it back to a previous point in the event of a disaster
Get 5TB of Cloud Storage for just $8/mo or 50% off your first year!
Learn more about IDrive here – or contact us and one of our Nerds will get it set up for you.