Looking for a Computer Nerd who can:
- Hunt and kill Malware
- Install any version of Windows and its drivers (even those hard to get drivers for a graphics card made by a guy who lives in a hut in small village in Indonesia.)
- Fix odd little problems like email not sending, or iTunes won’t sync Nickelback tracks (really, don’t we all know that iTunes objects on moral grounds?)
- Install and troubleshoot wireless networks
- Troubleshoot software issues, even if you’ve never used the odd piece of software some dentist’s office relies on everyday.
- Basically do all the stuff that your relatives ask you to do for free on Thanksgiving
- Use Google to find the answer to just about any question
If you can fix computers, maybe even a Mac, We want to hire you. You’ll have to be able to communicate well, be honest and be respectful to customers and co-workers. You know when you met your girlfriend’s/boyfriend’s parents the first time? We want you to be like that, everyday. That ain’t easy.
You’ll spend your day between the office and travelling to customer’s homes to fix their computers, sometimes hooking up their home theaters.
This isn’t a get rich on your spare time scam; Just a real job, with a legit company, for decent wages. Interested? Submit an application, attach your resume, and let’s talk.
- Comfortable using a computer
- Be proficient with Microsoft Office programs
- Provide excellent customer service
- Be highly organized
- Be punctual
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Provide excellent customer service
- Have the ability to research using the internet
- Multitask like a squirrel (Seriously, those suckers are crazy!)
- Communicate effectively
- Did I mention “customer service” twice? Yes, because it is THAT important.
- Previous computer repair experience necessary
- Must have exceptional phone/communication skills
- Must be responsible and able to work as a team or on your own
- Customer Service oriented individual
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware and software issues
- Ability to troubleshoot basic networking/internet issues
- Must have reliable personal vehicle to drive daily in field
$10 – $12/hr, with opportunities for bonuses based on performance
+ Medical, Dental/Vision Plans
+ Vacation Pay
+ Holiday Pay
+ Cell Phone Reimbursement
*** We Do Criminal & DMV Background Checks ***
Copy address below into browser to apply online:
* You’ll have a chance to attach your resume at the end of the application. *
If online application doesn’t work for any reason you should email resume and cover letter with pay requirements and availability to:
Must work in front of a computer terminal and variety of office equipment and have dexterity of hands and fingers to use keyboard for extended periods of time. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Walking or standing for extended periods of time can be required on many days. Frequent bending at the waist, kneeling or crouching and reaching overhead, above the shoulders and horizontally is expected when providing service at a client’s home and/or in the company store/locations.
Lifting and moving of computers, equipment and materials weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance and do so multiple times a day and for extended distances (could be more than 300 feet at a time). Must be able to lift and move computers and materials weighing up to 50 pounds from shelving and benches from ground level to up to 6 ft high and move these items in and out of vehicles most of the work day. Utilize assistance devices in order to safely move heavy equipment and materials over 50 pounds.
Mostly indoors at shop and client locations with some outdoor work that might have some exposure to dust and odors. Position requires driving your vehicle, with travel between shop location and client’s location. Must have a valid driver’s license and participate in the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) Pull Notice System.
Work in a busy shop environment with frequent interruptions, as well as, in private homes and local businesses. The company offers a smoke-free environment for all its employees and customers in accordance to state law.